How to make a Bootable USB Drive for Windows 10 – First of all, why we want to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB drive because of all we are getting tired from DVDs.
In past days DVDs were the best way to install Latest official Windows on your PC. But due to their less life, they won’t run long that’s why we choose USB Drive Instead of DVDs.
Now come to the main point is How to create a bootable USB drive for Windows 10. Then you must know some main methods to make a Bootable USB drive For any Windows.
NOTE: This Method will work for the Windows 7, 8, 8.1.
Ways to Create a Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive
There are two way to create a Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive
- Using CMD command
- Second is use any freeware software to make bootable dive
However, here we will discuss the only easiest way to Make A Windows 10,7,8 Bootable USB Drive, which is using a freeware windows software.
Before we proceed further, you need to remember some major points to create a bootable USB drive
- First, make sure you have at least a 4 GB USB drive for the 32-bit Windows version and 8 GB for the 64-bit version.
- Now download the latest Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft. If you find any difficulty then you can check our post on “How to download windows 10 ISO file”
- After this, you have to download a freeware software to create a bootable USB drive. In our case, we use “Power ISO” tool for windows to make a bootable Pen Drive or USB Flash Drive.
- The Power ISO tool for windows is worth because it supports a bootable UEFI drive also.
Step By Step: Make a Bootable USB Drive using Power ISO Windows Tool
- First Download Power ISO Tool for Windows 10 from their official website.
- Now open the Power ISO and click on the “Tools” as shown in the picture below.
3. Now click on Create Bootable USB Drive…
4. Last thing to do select the Windows 10 ISO file and click Start button, after the process complete you have your Windows 10 Bootable USB Drive.