Download Windows 10 ISO Full Version: Windows 10 has got a huge fan base because of its material design and easy user-interface. This is the only windows version, which got such popularity after window 7. There’s window 8 or 8.1 also but that’s not that much popular. But it’s just another topic for another blog.
Here we are focusing on the Window 10 ISO File download only (Free From Microsft).
[The Window 10 version’s the link we are providing here are going to be official from the Microsoft (Both 62 bit and 32-bit versions)]
Right now the latest window 10 build from the Microsoft is 1903. That’s they called Windows 10 May update. (Ther’s the latest insider build too but for that, you need to signup for that)
What you can download:
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N ISO
Most noteworthy is that you can download and install these ISO Files without entering the product key.
Download Window 10 ISO Official Full Version File Without Entering Product key ( Download)
This is the easiest way to get working windows 10. All you need to do is follow these steps given below.
Note: You need a working PC to download ISO and to make a clean install of windows 10 ISO file.
Step-by-Step Guide To Download Window 10 ISO File Free (Without Key)
Microsoft doesn’t really provide direct download to Window 10 ISO. So here we have best way and easiest way to download Windows 10 ISO.
Meanwhile here you need to follow all the steps or you will not able to download your Windows 10 ISO File.
- First of all go to the: Download Media Creation Tool
- Secondly, download the media creation tool and run the tool “As an Administrator“. After that let the app run for a while. Furthermore, In the meantime, a window will popup something like this given below.
- All you need to do here is to accept the terms and conditions of the media creation tool to download Windows 10 ISO. Then after some time, another window will pop up.
- Mark the 2nd option (Create Installation Media For another PC) and then continue by clicking “Next”. After that, a new window will pop up.
- If you want to change windows 10 64 bit to 32 bit then or want to change the Windows 10 edition or Windows 10 language then you can uncheck the “Use recommended option for this PC“. Like shown in the image below.
- After that in the next window, you just need to select the option of “ISO File” & then click next.
- In the last just select the place where you want o download the Windows 10 ISO file Full 32 Bit or 62 Bit depending upon your system requirement. Like shown in the images below.